We are dog lovers who are committed to doing as much right as we possibly can. We started by carefully choosing our own pet, conducting an extensive range of health screening checks and registering as Assured Breeders with the Kennel Club. We offer lifetime support for our puppies. This support is backed by a commitment from us to take back the dog if you are no longer able to provide it with a suitable home.
All puppies are available for collection after they turn 8 weeks old, they will all have been registered with the Kennel Club, vaccinated, wormed and micro-chipped. We encourage all new owners to collect their new pets as soon after they turn eight weeks old as possible as this is the best time to bond with your puppy.
To aid the transition we provide a ‘Puppy Pack’ to all new owners. This is full of useful items to help your new dog settle in.
Contents of your Puppy Pack
- A familiar toy
- A blanket with mums’ scent on it
- Enough food for 5 days
- Microchip registration
- Worming and flea prophylaxis information
- Kennel Club (KC) papers
- Insurance certificate (5 weeks free insurance)
- Mothers and Fathers health records and pedigrees
- A CD of noises to socialise puppy
- Recommendations and lists of training centres in your local area
- Recipe for liver cake
- Batch of liver cake
- Book/print out about the breed
- Puppy pads
- Recommendations and lists for crates/vet bed/food/toys/treats
- Our number to use whenever you need it
- Top tips for training your puppy
- The first few nights survival guide
- A lead and whistle (of the frequency they will associate with food)
PLEASE REMEMBER ANY QUESTION/PROBLEMS/QUERIES WE ARE ALWAYS AT THE END OF THE PHONE/EMAIL/WHATSAPP/FACEBOOK AND ANY OTHER WAYS YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH US.
It would be great if you would keep in contact with us but completely understand if you do not. If you would like your puppy to see mum at any time please contact us and we will be happy to arrange a visit.
Thank you for giving a puppy a forever home but if that does not work out please bring them back to us.